GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

17 July, 2011

Uni-6-disaster week 4 & 5 report

Now is when the stressful time starts. After looking through my lecture and exam timetable, I realized 2 things:
  1. Unlike IMU, there is NO STUDY BREAK for semester 6 here.
  2. I'm in DEEP $H1+!
hardly any lectures left, only tests, tests, tests and exams!!!
So what I did was to open my books and study. That enthusiasm lasted only 5 minutes. FMT 1 and 2 are really boring. I tried studying everywhere, from my room to the living room, from the open garden to the laundry room *while waiting for my laundry*. I seriously need a system.

On a lighter note, my flatmates and I have been performing many experiments in the kitchen to cure the gastro-intestinal disease known as hunger... hahah! It was really fun preparing and cooking dishes here with friends. It is also nice that my housemates are really good cooks!!!
Meals from H4 kitchen
it is like having party everyday!
Recently I had FMT2 labs for sterile, tabletting and emulsions. Sterile lab is a whole new experience for me as I had to put on *space suits* when moving from different grades of clean environments.
I don't know these people, but I know how it feels to be in those suits
In tabletting labs, my partner and I made paracetamol tablets and tested them. Tests were interesting and some are actually "cute"!
this machine was used for disintegration testing
this machine was used for dissolution testing in gastric and intestinal fluids
There were two more machines to test friability and tablet hardness but I didn't take photos of that.
tablets by me and my partner
batchmates discussing the calculations
I guess that's all for the past two weeks. Now is time to get back to my books and notes.

lalanandaFRY
17/7/11

1 Critics:

Iwa said...

good luck renyi! =)