GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

16 December, 2008

Musclés Dé Dansé: Victor or Loser

Everything has ended in college, it is time to tell who is the victor and the loser.
I can't really say I'm a victor but at least I did't lose at all.
South Australian Matriculation was a tough process.
And the product of the process comes out today.

17 December Wow!!! It is today...
SACE results finally out.
Adrenalin pumps high, like a boost of nitrous
TER 91.60 man...!!! Wow...
power up, 2 fast 2 furious
no drifting off the path, it's a death race...


lalanandaFRY

0 Critics: