GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

05 December, 2008

Mystery Of The Unknown: Octo-meal

Just a few weeks ago, I had a trip to Penang as part of my post-trauma relieve treatment. It may sound very astonishing but it is just a holiday. The journey to Penang was not very long, but it was fun to drive there while speeding the car to a cruising speed of 110km/h. That surely isn't the important part of the journey, the main attraction was what I would call as the "Octo-meal" from a famous Restoran NT Cheang Kee in Nibong Tebal, Penang. WOW...

For starters, the Octo-meal is simple meal served with a dish which consist only with octopus.

Does it look tasty to you? This dish is surprisingly delicious if u would ask me. Of course this octo-meal must be endeavoured with chili sauce sprinkled with grounded nuts. Oh! Don't worry! It isn't moving. Spectacular...

Other than octopus, this restaurant is most famous for their seafood porridge, namely crab and fish porridge. And honestly speaking, this porridge is the second best porridge I have enjoyed in my life (the best is my mom's).Above is the yummy-licious crab porridge... See those white freshy crab meat above the tasty soup!  That will prove the amount of delicious ingredients in it And this is the fish porridge. For those who do not like spring onion (like me), don't bother about it because the soup is so tasty you won't even notice it

As a KL-ian, I also got to express my love for Pork (no offence to Muslims) by indulging myself in the simplest Pork dish ever, Eu Chai Shio Bak (Hokkien for fried vegetables with barbecue pork).Are you feeling hungry now? I'm actually really hungry as I'm writing this. If you wanna visit this restaurant to get a bite, here is the address:

No. 60 & 62, Jalan Besar, Air Lintas, Taman Merbah, 14300, Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang

Tel: 04-5943728

That's all Folks, maybe I'll drop in another food post next time

lalanandaFRY 5/12/08

0 Critics: