GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

17 January, 2009

Uni-disaster week 2 report

Walao weh...!!! Hardly can rest the whole week. For now, my palm has 2 puncture wounds, both knee-caps filled with scratches, elbow slightly scratched, whole body muscle aching, semi-controllable voice and most of all, the developed a phobia to garlic in liquids. If you noticed in the first Uni-disaster post, I was attending the orientation only, but due to furious, maybe a little careless actions, somehow it doesn't seemed as fun as it originally was.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate the orientation organizers for making a terrific video. I know how hard it was to make it since I've made a few before. Whelan was right, they deserve an IMU Oscar for that. The great thing about the video is that the makers know how to manipulate our thoughts, I guess that is what most good film makers do. 'Is it too late?' is quite a great idea after fixing the jigsaw puzzles. Congrats again...

But of course, the only thing bad is the hassle of cleaning all the attires used during various events, namely Treasure Hunt and Detective Game, which has leaves behind crappy foul stench lying all over my hair, my dad's car and most of all, my clothes... Is it really necessary to use garlic water, water colour and caligraphy ink to express grafitti on your poor juniors? Please note that although my skin is not sensitive to these liquids, the stench is really unbearable. The addition of wheat flour to this mixture makes my healthy scalp grow the terror I've been fighting for years, dandruff. For the first time, Clear anti-dandruff shampoo lost the fight to a new shampoo brand called Pinky-Blacky-Garlic-Flour Dandruff growing shampoo.

Anyway, Pee-A-Poop didn't win any prizes, didn't lose any either. Just vaguely screaming 'Pee-A-Poop' isn't a replacement for cooperation and organization. So what if there were no orientation, there will be no Pee-A-Poop, no Zi Yi, no Wai Ling, no Hong, no Lisa, no Cindy, no Jie Yun, no Ee Ching, no Safwan, no Nabilah, no Zi Fen, no Ee Lin, no Poh Ping, no Pei Jia, no Yvonne, nobody to know at all. Orientation was not meant to be a game, not a V.S. scenario, just a tight rope which surrounds a group of strangers, pull them together and unite them as one stronger unit. Bravo Orientation Committees, you have achieved that...

For one last time, as a part of group 4, Pee-A-Poop, I would like to restate the cheer loudly and proudly.
Pee-A-Poop
Pee-A-Poop
Pee Pee Shhh Shhh
Pee Pee Shhh Shhh
Ooops... Out a Poop
Who's the Poop
You're the Poop
Loser Loser
Neh neh neh Poo Poo...

0 Critics: