GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

08 May, 2009

Uni-disaster Sem.1.SUM.Up

Yup! you heard it right! Semester 1 has finally ended!!!

It has been another long long break since my last update. Sorry for that :'( But I'm going to follow as the title says, SUM-Up the last 3 weeks in 1 post. If you have been reading my last post or were walking on parallel sides with me, I have had a 2 week long VACATION a.k.a study break a.k.a "anticipation period" as said in my last post. The first week was a disaster for me (Uni-disaster ripening) over-fatigue pupil (eye), and most of all, no mood what-so-ever to STUDY!!! That should sound terrible enough for a person to sit for the degree exam without Mood, but that is not all. My sleep was also troubled with so many unwanted NREMs (dreams). Some showing all my former and current classmates laughing at my results, others showing my transformation from a pharmacist-to-be to a FARMERcist-to-be!!! With the scorching heat adding to the negative equation, I only had one more choice, to go back to IMU, cool down and get my mood back.

Studying had more fun in IMU since it had nice air-conditioned rooms in the library made with comfortable furniture and glass perimeters (for people to make sure I'm not taking a nap). May Hwa, Chiew Vien and Mar-Jie was also there to lighten the atmosphere and keep my eyes on the words in my notes.OK OK!!! enough of words, now is picture time.

so this is one of Chiew Vien's secret 'studying' techniquesand May Hwa's plug-on antenna which entertained us

During the 2 week long break, I was also forced to brush up my English for the MUET, Most Uhliao English Test. Seriously, I always felt strange why my friends from other universities need not get this cert. while I need both IELTS and MUET...WHY??? But nevertheless it was compulsory in IMU, so I guess the only thing I can do is to 'indulge' myself.

so this was where it happened, SMKBBSPsee that bottle with a blue label there? that was where I satthose are the people waiting for the test, while I captured these pictures

EoS was over before I realised it, but not because it was swift, it was because it was a nightmare I'm trying hard to forget. But straight after the last paper, my dad took me for a movie at Midvalley, something we hadn't done since Quantum of Solace last year. This time we watched Star Trek and it was quite good. I confest that I'm a Trekker all my life, since my dad is the one who made me one. For those of you who aren't Trekkers yet, this movie may make you one... I'm not kidding. If that doesn't convince you, you might want to know that it stars Zachary Quinto of Heroes TV series, John Cho of Harry & Kumar movies and most of all, Chris Pine of Just My Luck and Princess Diaries 2. How is that for a cast? It is also nice to note that the creator of Lost and Alias, J.J.Abrams is the producer and director if this movie. Convinced?

The holiday has just started and I'm already bored. MUET speaking test is next Monday...haiz...another test. Life's test will never end...

lalanandaFRY 8/5/09

0 Critics: