GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

15 June, 2009

Uni-2-disaster Week -1 Report

Holiday is over guys and gals!!! (awkward grunt...) It always happens this way, waiting for holidays to come at the start of semester, then looking forward to the start of the next semester. But at the last moment of holiday (which happens to be NOW to me), the long holiday didn't seem long enough to satisfy me. I guess this must be some sort of dissatisfaction in life.

Getting into my long sleeves, long dark trousers, neck hugging tie and black shoes makes me feel this weird deja-vu. It is like repeating the same old procedure as I have dreamt of for the the past few nights.

By the way, all photos from the holiday will be shown in later posts. But there is nothing much to show since my holiday was spent mostly in my own home (what to do? poor mah!)

To my surprise, I came to IMU at 9am this morning to find that the first official lesson is at 10.30am for the usual briefing by Prof. Peter at LT3 rather than the expected 11.45am class. If you are reading this and you are a P109 student still in your pyjamas, GET DRESSED NOW!!! Around 10.20am, I only realised I've been PUNKed by the AAD lady... GERAM!!!!! that had a domino effect on me and my fellow batchmates and I accidentally kena-ed all of them. So now I am WANTED... :'(

lalanandaFRY
15/6/09

0 Critics: