GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

15 March, 2009

Uni-disaster week 10 report

Time flies as the wind blows me to the TENTH WEEK in IMU. Class tests will be coming soon starting 27th March with my hell subject, Physiology. I don't want to type so much about this week when my Physiology book is right in front of me now (I'm supposed to be reading it!!!). Please bare with me if I skip the next few weeks of post.

I think I can still share a little about this week.

Monday was Prophet Muhammad's birthday, so it was holiday = relax to everyone.

Tuesday is when the hectic day starts again and ended with Biopharm tutorial (boring...).

Wednesday is the same as Tuesday, but no tutorial, just the CAL session.

Thursday, had long long break, but I don't want to talk about what I had.

Friday was the most hectic of all. Had normal classes in the morning and tedious experiment in the afternoon.

Before I end my post, just wanna show you something I found in my garden that may interest you, a blue Robin egg. For your information, Robins are normally found in either Europe or the US (that why got Batman and Robin!!!). I know that you will be thinking "Why so 大惊小怪, bird egg only 吗!". That is what I do when I'm not studying, taking 无聊photos. (clap..clap..clap..clap)

That all folks.

lalanandaFRY 15/3/09

0 Critics: