GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

28 March, 2009

Uni-disaster week 11&12 report (Part 1)

"Like a roller coaster ride
Like a runnin' a red light
Like a rocket ship in flight
There's nothin' else that makes me feel like whoa"

Like Whoa, by Aly & AJ
To be honest, I don't like Aly & AJ at all, just the lyrics describes what these two weeks was like. If you haven't read my week 10 post, then read it for there will not be a Monday to Friday format here (太懒惰了).
"过完整个阴天
忧伤并没有好一些
开车行驶在公路无际无边
有离开自己的感觉
读不完一本书
疲倦还剩下黑眼圈
压力的世界伤害在所难免
黄昏再美终要黑夜"
lalanandaFRY modified 黄昏, originally by 周传雄

Another song by the famous singer whose nickname is 小刚. Notice that I changed a few words here and there so it doesn't feel like I 失恋(putus cinta) by replacing love with stress. That was all I, and maybe many other batchmates, got from the recent Physiology class test I had yesterday. Now for another language, lets see.....BM
"Bersampan menghala ke pekan
Hendak mencari bunga melati
Umpan di kail ikan tak makan
Usahlah merajuk di dalam hati

Tersusun di sanggul bunga melati
Harum semerbak sepanjang hari
Bukan merajuk di dalam hati
Kesibukan sering merantai diri"
Pantun Merajuk, by unknown Malay dude/dudess

Aku memang sedang merajuk ni....!!!!AaARRRGGGHH!!!!! Kenapa Physio test macam ini? Otak ku cacat ke??? Adrenalina/epinefrina mengalir dari medula adrenal menerusi arus darah masuk kelenjar peluh...aduh...sakitnya sampai otak pun jadi gila dah!!! Transduksi isyarat dari otak, saraf-saraf badan, gentian efferent dan afferent(deria), sampai otot tangan pun hampir tulis dalam BM... Inilah maksud perkataan "Merajuk" dalam kamus saya.

Back to English. Actually there are many things to report here since I this is what I call BI-POST, but I have to study Bioscience now. Oh yes!!! As May Hwa said in her blog, all hail EARTH HOUR tonight. Switch off all lights and electrical appliances from 8.30pm to 9.30pm to support this wholesome event.
But there are 4 don't during Earth Hour:
  1. Light candles (they contribute to pollution as well!!!)
  2. Turn off street lamps (obviously!!! we don't want car accidents either)
  3. Wear black (after cannot see each other!!!)
  4. Change your desktop screen to Black (it doesn't make any difference to the Earth)

And don't forget to hang on for Part 2.....

....TO BE CONTINUED....

2 Critics:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Do you not see the irony here? I'm kinda of puzzled, whether the author of this article a real person or a robot.
I mean, how hard can it be to just be spontaneous. It is. And sometimes you just can't post random shit like this.
I'm not happy about my life, what can I do to be happy?
I just saw my comments being removed from some sites. I mean no harm, I'm just… sporadic.

Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.