GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

15 April, 2009

Uni-disaster Photo Edition

These are the 2 photos we took today.
***click on the photo to see it in a larger view. (beware... it is HUGE)

I've also passed a copy to Gaik Cheng. I believe she would have posted it in the P109 blog and her Facebook page by now.

P109 SEM.1 BATCHPHOTO

if you want an original(3mb) or a smaller(1mb) copy of these 2 photos, pls leave a message in the chatbox...

But there would probably be another photography session tomorrow since both of these pictures have flaws. If they are nicer, I shall post them up here again.

0 Critics: