GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

17 May, 2011

Uni-6-disaster on the way #2

This waiting period is feeling so
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG......
that it is unbearable!

I'm starting to lose some of my sense of humour watching all the varieties of comedy everyday.
This is a list of shows I've been watching throughout my holiday so far:

1. 海派甜心
Watched it because Show Luo is in it.
2. How I Met Your Mother
Always wanted to watch but didn't have the patience *seriously who is the mother?*, luckily my father isn't as long winded as T-Moz "and doesn't have the voice of Bob Saget".
3. Family Guy
Totally love all those pop references. I couldn't stop laughing while watching Blue Harvest, Something Something Something Dark Side and It's A Trap! as a Star Wars fan.
4. Two And A Half Men
Charlie Sheen is being replaced by Ashton Kutcher? It just isn't the same anymore.
5. The Big Bang Theory (again)
This was my staple comedy during the previous semester break and now I'm just following new episodes.
Initially I had that Legen-wait for it-dary feeling -quote Barney Stinson
But then boredom brought my sense of humour back in time, somehow I ended up in the '80s with The Cosby Show.
the only comedy without dirty jokes
Now I understand why William 'Bill' Cosby Jr. is a legend in the comedy world, this show is and will never lose its awesome-ness. After so many seasons, the show is still the best African-American comedy show I have ever watched (I'm not a racist, I just don't quite understand other AfroUSA jokes).

Before leaving home for my distant "temp. home", my parents decided to have a overhaul for my house. In addition to the 'makeover, my "temporary relocation to a foreign land"also involves complicated Visa application procedures and wardrobe transfer (into a luggage bag).
I have been hearing suggestions like the one below:
Friends: Are you sure you don't want to bring a rice cooker?
Me: I'm prepared to eat lots of potatoes and pastas.
Friends: Later you might miss eating rice.
Me: It's not like I'm going there forever mah!
Friends: ...... =_="
With only 22 days to go, I'm starting to worry about the Visa, airplane ticket, luggage, and travel cash. I've also used Google Maps and Google Earth to explore Glasgow virtually and surprising myself with the online prices of groceries from Tesco and Sainsbury.
Gotta start thinking in British Pounds!

Today is the 2555th tri-sacred day to Buddhists around the World, so I would like to wish everyone

lalanandaFRY
17/5/11

0 Critics: