GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

05 December, 2009

Uni-3-disaster week 4 report

"Inside everyone of us, there exists a Dark Side

Most people have rise above it, but some are consumed by it"

Over the last holiday break, I have been watching horror after horror, creepy-to-the-max movies. I realized a very important thing, making people freak out is an ART! I'm not talking about old horror movies like Frankenstein and Dracula. Characters like Michael Myers from the Halloween series, Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th series, Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street series are the ones with the scariest scenes. These characters are scary not because of their gory way of killing, nor is it their looks. It is our humanity as part of the audience which chills our own spines.

The juniors will be coming in a month time

Videos will be shown in a month time

Hopefully they will be horrified in a month time

Shooting of the orientation video has begun. Scenes, cuts, NGs and editings are still in their primary form (pieces). I'm not allowed to tell much here, but Darkness Is ARound You is a minute scale thriller. That's about all...

So what I've been doing throughout this week are mostly focused on getting myself contaminated with dangerous bacteria. Microbiology is really really interesting. Though we are required to memorize many alien names, life really seem very dangerous after knowing that we are dealing with infectious stuff, which is FUN. Who knows if I get good at this, I may end up making your yogurts, Vitagens and antibiotics. But memorizing names really suck, especially when they are not the usual Ah Beng Ah Lian names we have for humans. Maybe those scientist who named those bacteria and fungi are from some other planets too?

0 Critics: