GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

11 February, 2010

Uni-3-disaster week 14 report

Finally finished up my microbiology report and submited on time! The worst situation of the week was to witness so many people doing their Foundation Pharmacy and coming out of the room with a pale face. Though mine is after CNY, I'm really feeling chills too! I've finished my powerpoint slides but now thinking of modifying the whole thing after getting advices from those who have done their presentation.


Today is Chinese New Year Eve punya eve punya eve and I should be feeling happy... but no, IMU organized our microbiology class test tomorrow! Great job guys, you have successfully stressed us up before CNY. Besides studying, we had our final Malaysian Studies lecture today! Thank you so much, Mrs. Phoong! You made Malaysian Studies interesting!!! **unlike my lecturer in Taylor's**

Chinese New Year is here!!!!! Wooohooo.....
and we were RED todayGong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni!
lalanandaFRY
11/2/10

0 Critics: