GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

26 May, 2010

Uni-4-disaster week 5 & 6 report

Ever since the start of this semester, I have been a lazy blogger. This is obviously reflected in this fortnight blogging habit.


After all those words I have read, I had the most interesting and humourous workshop in University so far.

I've also done a good deed for the forth time,
donated blood.

Lectures were as usual until week 6, the week with very few lectures and a class test for

PP1.

I also had a healthy yummy vege-food day with
Today was probably the first time I felt uncomfortable with being a pharmacy student looking at all those things I have to do in the future of my career. I also felt lucky I didn't pursue my career as an actor... lol...

That's all folks

lalanandaFRY

26/5/10

0 Critics: