GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

02 May, 2010

Uni-4-disaster week 1 & 2 report

Now it is Uni-4-disaster, another 4 subjects, in 4 months...

P109 is back!!!

Started up pretty much the same as previous semesters, lectures are back in LT2. Lectures and workshops are also pretty much the same, except that the lab sessions were very different from anything I have encountered.
In the first two practical sessions, we had to move from station to station to learn basics of Pharmacy Practice. We had first hand experience in serial mixing, label making, calculations, using of BNF and making measurements using non-conventional chemistry apparatus.


difference in colour when mixed in different wayspowder mixing and measurement apparatus
liquid measurement and mixing apparatus
Calculation station

In week 2, I had more exposure to actual makings of medicine in the form of solution and powder.
my fellow batchmates preparing powder
powders need to be wrapped in folded paper envelops
my first medicinal solution

Next will be suspension and cream, but I don't have any pictures of it. Should I get pictures from someone else? Maybe not, no authenticity anymore...

lalanandaFRY
4/5/10

0 Critics: