GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

31 May, 2010

I organized my first outing!

Last Friday was Wesak day and I organized an outing to bring members of IMU Buddhist society to a few locations to witness different ways in celebrating this holy festival. It was a blast!!!

Our first stop was the Subang Jaya Buddhist Association.
Then we went to Uttama Bodhi Vihara (Bandar Utama Buddhist Society).
and lastly, Nalanda Centre (Nalanda Buddhist Society).
I hope everyone had a great time during this trip and get to learn something.
lalanandaFRY
31/5/10

0 Critics: