GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

14 November, 2010

Uni-5-disaster week 2 report

Finally got my module guides, MEP and arranged all those notes for my mentee.

Lectures this week was quite interesting (most of them). Some agitated me to read up more, some topics were stimulating, while some just lit up my day. Of course not all of them were interesting *you know who I'm talking about, no hints*.

I didn't have pictures of Prof. Yeoh :(
I celebrated my birthday last Friday with some muscle aches and most of all, a great dinner with my family.
Despite the distance away from home, we traveled all the to Nilai to indulge our dinner in this restaurant famous for one dish stated in their name.
So now my body is still in the process of
Booting up
Hopefully I'll be ready for the stress up ahead!

lalanandaFRY
14/11/10

0 Critics: