GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

09 November, 2010

Uni-5-disaster Week 1 report

This blog has been abandoned for a total of 2 months!!!!

It has nothing to do with my dull and unproductive life, I just wasn't in the mood to blog until now. Many unhappy moments went past that I won't want to mention here. I also had another pharmacy attachment in TDMC for 2 weeks. This time I got to do more as I was familiar with their systems and drugs. It was more interesting than the previous attachment as I got to witness many, as the staff there would say, once-in-a-lifetime experiences. This includes seeing newborn (hours-old) babies when delivering their HepB and BCG, disposing expired medicine and using sign language to describe medication to a old Japanese gentleman.

It is now the beginning of my 3rd year, things are getting really tough. It is as though we are becoming pharmaceutical lawyers without the LL.B cert. So I shall be expecting more library hours and less Facebook (though it would be difficult :P).

 頑張ってくださいP109!!!

0 Critics: