GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

23 November, 2010

Uni-5-disaster week 3 report

Week WHAT?
So fast?
Sure or not?
But I feel so lazy to study woh! :o


Sem5 has 4 !@#$ subjects:
DD2 = semua pasal otak dan hormon
DD3 = kulit, protozoa, kanser..... dan lain-lain
PP2 = undang-undang asing yang rumit
BP4 = entah lah! asal banyak nombor dan unit

that's exactly how I feel right now...
Despite lagging in my studies, I still took a long time-out at MV to watch a free movie with Ivan and Riz.
Megamind
At first we planned to watch RED, but somehow we changed plan and it was a blessing in disguise. It was
AWESOME!!!

 Now it is time to read notes for SPPRE Rx, but what's coming out?

lalanandaFRY
23/11/10

1 Critics:

Anonymous said...

One again, your article is very nice