GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

05 December, 2010

Uni-5-disaster week 5 report

The moral of the SPPRE Rx story is...

 Whenever you see a prescription written by a doctor named J. Smith, think about a long line of reprimands, fines, forced unicommunity service and if you are really unlucky, losing the license to dispense.
In other words, Pharmacy is a Dangerous Profession!


Alright! I'll be serious now. the test was quite fun. Concentration and mindfulness was the key besides knowing all those !@#$% legal requirements. If you watch The Big Bang Theory, you will see that application is as important as the theory behind it.
I think you get my point :P
So as expected Biopharm4 was a number-ful subject. To be honest, the last time I saw so many formulae and equations was when I sat for my Spec Maths finals in SAM.
Yup! I had 4 pages of these for SpecMaths during SAM
Did someone tell me that MPharm was a Chemistry subject when I applied?
Did someone tell me that all they needed was a Biology in SPM?
Did someone tell me that Physical Pharmacy was literally Physics with a different name?
Did someone tell me that I have to be GOOD at all sciences, when I'm obviously not?
NO

Now I'm wondering whether anyone is working on their AG1478 report?
If yes... WoW!!!

lalanandaFRY
5/12/10

0 Critics: