GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

24 December, 2010

Uni-5-disaster week 8 report

It's the second last week of the year. I know I've been saying all those bad things about Christmas in this blog, even if Santa Claus is real, he wouldn't fulfill my wishes.


Sometimes it is weird that lectures are so sedative that I lose my control over my consciousness so easily. In fact studying about sleeping is not as boring as studying about metabolism.

I don't think I'll blogging next week since there is no UNI-disaster during this Christmas holiday, I'd like to wish everyone
MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

I have only THREE new year aspiration, which is to score well in my Sem5 assessments, fly safely to Glasgow and enjoy my time there.

KPOP craze hitting me!

lalanandaFRY
24/12/10 aka Christmas Eve

0 Critics: