GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

02 January, 2011

Retrospect 2010

Today is the second day of 2011, the last day of X'mas holiday and the start of havoc...
2010 was one year well lived, the year that gave me the opportunity to do so many things I haven't done before. Here is a pictorial retrospect of some of the more significant things I've been through.

January
 My first MV
P110 Orientation


Grandfather passed away
Malaysian Studies Drama Project
February
Celebrated CNY & Grandma's b'day

March
Sem3 EOS

Random trip with friends
My first hike
April
My first multi-locational MV
My first hospital attachment
May & June
Sem4





Ehipassiko Camp
 July
end service in IMUBS
August
Zi Fen's post-EOS BBQ party
My first time volunteering in Nalanda
September
IMU Chinese Society Mooncake Festival Video

 My first event promo video
October
My "Sifu" during my second hospital attachment
My aunty passed Away
November
Sem5
December
My first free concert
I really hope 2011 will welcome me with more positivity, more Allegro and more fun "First Times"!

lalanandaFRY
2/1/11

2 Critics:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Anonymous said...

good start