GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

16 January, 2011

Uni-5-disaster week 11 report

Finally three quarter of the class tests are over! But as usual there are always many hurdles ahead.

DD3 practical report due date is 2 weeks away,
Chinese New Year is 3 weeks away,
PP2 class test is 4 weeks away,
Hospital Placement is 5 weeks away,
Study break is 6 weeks away,
EOS is 8 weeks away!

After DD2 class test, I decided to take a break and joined my juniors in my "grandjunior"'s orientation. Yup! I admit I'm old... hahaha!
my batchmates with 3 Jokers
For once, I felt technology is very far ahead when P110 used HD technology in their junior's orientation video. WOW!!! That is so cool *though slightly laggy*. I'm really inspired to upgrade myself and make a HD video soon... maybe not so soon lah! Well done guys!

Remember this video? It brings back memories of the crazy stuff we did a year ago.

lalanandaFRY
16/1/11

6 Critics:

Iwa said...

wahh.. i look fat.. lol..

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for this excellent content

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article together with really useful guidelines. We appreciate you getting the idea together.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this specific beneficial post! You should keep it going. Regards.

Anonymous said...

Great blog post. Becoming a new blogger We are discovering a lot coming from these kinds of blogposts keep up the excellent efforts.

Anonymous said...

Excellent information. We have undoubtedly realized something new here! Cheers.