GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

31 January, 2011

Uni-5-disaster week 12 & 13 report

Once again, another 2 post-less weeks is over. I know I'm not a particularly good blogger :P

Immediately after DD2 class test, I tried to organize my time to complete my DD3 "not so" practical report. But as lazy as I am, my 平时不烧香临事抱佛脚 (PSBSXLSBFJ) sickness came back. Fortunately, I gotta finish everything one day before the deadline... *wipe sweat*

So I'm now in a CNY mood... nothing much to shout about except that on the Monday after the CNY holidays is my PP2 class test a.k.a. the HORROR! It is so difficult to study when I am not in the right mood. Then I took a stroll in my own blog and found that this happened last year too! Take a look at this LINK
IMU is making MPharm students "suffer"... hahahaha!

We had many CAL sessions recently but the one I remember the most is this particular one with SIA.
When was the first HIV patient diagnosed?
Where was that patient diagnosed?
I would like to ask one question...
What does history have to do with the treatment of HIV?


then he said "those doing the hospital placement with me will need to know these". First thing I did was to search for my placement timetable...
and I found my name very close to SIA!!!
Bo bian... life must go on! hahaha :D

Anyway, since it is Chinese New Year, I would like to wish all my readers with a cute Bugs Bunny picture I edited for the year of the Rabbit!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
!!!

lalanandaFRY

31/1/11

4 Critics:

Anonymous said...

Great work. Always keep submitting!

Anonymous said...

Seriously everybody!! This really is probably the most interesting post My spouse and i ever before seen! Very useful. Keep writing.

Anonymous said...

It's a fantastic write-up. I really do take pleasure in the excellent job produced by you

Anonymous said...

Exceptional info. I've absolutely discovered new things at this point! Thank you.