GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

17 February, 2009

Mystery of the Unknown: Laughter the best medicine

Alright! This is the 50th post in this blog, yo check it out!!! Unfortunately my mood isn't very good now, my leg hurts, but somehow I still feel like being a sadist has some ability to cure my discomfort and to commemorate the "50th post", I shall make a Mystery of the Unknown Sadist Edition Special Post with a task for you:

Watch these videos !!!
This man is a science teacher who joined the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game show in USA. Pls note that this man is a science teacher and you will laugh if you are a sane person.

This man is a college student in the same game show who doesn't understand what 'surge' means. I hope you understand the meaning of it.

Now watch another type of video, how about a pageant show? This video was taken from the Miss Teen USA 2007 where the Miss South Carolina, Lauren Caitlin Upton answers a question posted by Aimee Teegarden.

This is another video for all who think that Americans are dumb and laugh about it. CNNNN had been performing many interviews in the US to show the world how funny they can be.


Are you feeling better now? I don't need to be a gelotologist to tell you that I feel ready to study because laughter is the best medicine.

0 Critics: