GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

21 February, 2009

Uni-disaster week 7 report

Actually I don't really know what to say here. I just know that the first class test is the following monday and I'm still not sure what to anticipate. I admit that I'm a blur student who happens to be lucky to get a place in IMU for being lucky in his finals and various class tests during my SAM days. I was also very lucky to have some mood to study during my SPM days to get fairly good results. But times have changed already. Some say that university is a place where almost everything is self-study, self-learning and of course, self-practice. As a lazy bum, I seem to find every part of this new life hard to cope with.

But then I the seniors are very friendly. I really hope that I would transform into a friendly guy by next year so that I could welcome my juniors the same way I was welcomed. After getting to know my mentor, Gen Yuan is a really nice guy (I was really worried...). Everything turned out alright so far except that concentrating in lectures still tend to be a persistent problem. My lecturer for Organic Chemistry is is quite good at explaining stuff and I definitely understand most of her lectures. Biopharm is a different story. Not that the lecturer is not good, just that my concentration power... just see the pictures below.

the top picture was what the lecture was supposed to be,  Undissociated-Dissociated Equilibrium. But it turns out to be like light in my mind...ahhh!!!

The seniors also had a food fair for their Malaysian Studies entitled '5 Regions, 1 Nation' which turned out great.

the pics above and below are the preps done on Wednesday just before the event. (it was dark because there was a storm  at that time)they also had little placards hanging from the  3rd floor advertising the events.and this is the nice scenary of the atrium on Friday before the crowd came in.Thats all for this weeks report. Thank you very much...!!!

lalanandafry 21/2/09

11 Critics:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at gloccovnaa.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

Brilliant site, I hadn't noticed gloccovnaa.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Carry on the great work!

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at gloccovnaa.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at gloccovnaa.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at gloccovnaa.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from this blog post above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Alex

lalanandaFRY said...

Go ahead, Alex!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at gloccovnaa.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Jules

lalanandaFRY said...

Go ahead jules, anyone can use contents of this blog as long as you use it well. If you think my contents are useful, do share it with others.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at gloccovnaa.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this post above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly delighted to find this. cool job!