GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

04 February, 2009

Uni-disaster week 4 report

There were no lectures for week 4 because of the CNY holidays. Most Chinese students were busy collecting AngPows and there was no exception for me. But since the AngPow collection is nothing to do with the Uni-disaster theme, I'm not going to talk about it.

This weekend will be an anticipated one because I will be following a group of students for a charity visit to Rumah Shalom. I felt really delighted for being the official cameraman for the 2nd time in my life. I know my photography skills aren't up to the professional standards, I hope I could help to capture decent photos for the presentation. Fortunately there is Wei Jian who is my partner in the event. I will try to upload some of the photos in the next post. Stay Tuned...

0 Critics: