GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

19 January, 2010

My First Official MV!

During the whole span of P110 Orientation, Lady Gaga's Bad Romance was played almost 10...100...maybe 1000 times! I guess that makes it the theme song of the year? of maybe at least the orientation. As the videoman for the orientation, I've recorded lots of Bad Romance footages of juniors doing tasks dancing to the chorus, MH+CV before detective game, end of finale night and most notably, MH+CV+Alex dancing on the stage during Rock The Stage day. So this is the music video I've made... oh and I've changed the title of the video into

The Not~So~Good Romance!!! Enjoy...

lalanandaFRY 19/1/10

0 Critics: