GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

01 January, 2010

Uni-3-disaster week 7 report

This is first post of the year! So

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Another shorter week in uni as we reach the end of the year. By next week, juniors will be entering IMU and I'd be officially a senior!!! woohoo... Wait till they first witness my cacat-ed orientation video despite the short and sweet teaser trailer.

We did a practical on handwashing products and guess what? Found of that laboratory soap increases the amount of bacteria on your hands, so why bother washing?

Some photos will be uploaded here... soon....quite soon!

I don't think I really care to make a long sum-up for this year. 2009 is just a year when I entered a new environment, made new buddies, learned lots of new stuff and ate new food. That's about all!

How about New Year's resolutions?

Just wish that I can study harder and brush up all my academic stuff. What more can I do?

So now I'm enjoying a four day New Year break at home, facing notes and powerpoints, finishing up reports and heating up my chair. 

Sign off

lalanandaFRY 1/1/10

2 Critics:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

lalanandaFRY said...

thanks buddy!