GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

06 June, 2007

Entry To Hell: The Extracts

'Death comes close to me,
When I gasp the last bit of air,
I swear at thee, I wil fail....'
The Chronicles of the History Paper
by lalanandaFRY
11/5/07

'If Kindergarten is Heaven,
If Chinese is Earth,
Then History is Hell.....'
The Chronicles of the History Paper
by lalanandaFRY
11/5/07

'Don't be sad,
The World has not end,
But there is one thing,
I am The End,
It is The End,
Of me'
Book of History
not by Herodotus

but by lalanandaFRY
11/5/07

'If I passed,
Everybody will'
Book of History
by lalanandaFRY
11/5/07

It seemed amazing how I get to find so many poems and quotations about bad feelings about History. I did not do any research. I just did this by myself during the one hour time of my History paper 1 on the Diagnostic Test. I did without confidents, power or energy. Please forgive me if I passed, it was definitely unexpected. But I do not think it will be that good seeing my greiving and angry poems.

lalanandaFRY 
13/5/07

0 Critics: