GLOCCOVNAA is an abbreviation for 'Great Life of Conflict, Climax or Virtually Nothing At All'. That was the long and ridiculous name I came out for my blog when I was 18 years old. Do click on the colourful icons on the right to check out different types of posts in this blog.

06 June, 2007

Entry To Hell: Wake Me For The Future To Come

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends

That is the starting phrase of Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends . But you have not seen my version of this song, Wake Me Up When The Exam Ends.

Exam has come and passed
These situations never last
wake me up when the exam ends

Like the teacher come and pass
Only two week's gone so fast
wake me up when the exam ends

Here comes the holiday
after teachers day
we will be back again
return as who we are

As the school comes to a rest
But never forget what I've learnt
wake me up when the exam ends

Exam has come and passed
These situations never last
wake me up when the exam ends

ring out the bells again
like holiday reached the end
wake me up when the exam ends

Here comes the holiday
after teachers day
we will be back again
return as who we are

As the school comes to a rest
But never forget what I've learnt
wake me up when the exam ends

Exam has come and passed
These situations never last
wake me up when the exam ends

Like the teacher come and pass
Only two week's gone so fast
wake me up when the exam ends
wake me up when the exam ends
wake me up when the exam ends

This is the special song for the Entry To Hell, maybe you can call it the theme song, maybe a special dedication to the students, teachers and the government who worked hard for this Diagnostic test to make it an average success. To those who have helped me and supported me, I, lalanandaFRY salute to you. Hope we students will get the best of results.

But unfortunately, not everyone did well in the test. Many people including me have struggled but did not get the desired marks. Situation is not as bad as it seems, as long we study hard, practice hard and pay attention to the knowledge provided by the books and teachers, we will excel to the best in SPM.

lalanandaFRY 
24/5/07

0 Critics: